By using the website, you agree to the terms and conditions of this policy. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this policy, please do not proceed further to use this website.
1. Information and Usage
You may need to provide VERB Your Personal Information during the course of using some services of VERB ELECTRIC. , for instance, creating a User ID, providing information in Your account while registering on the Website, or provide financial information while making an online purchase, uploading content, participating in any online survey or contest, communicating with VERB customer service by phone, email or otherwise, provide reviews for the content available on the Website.
VERB collects only such Personal Information that VERB believes to be relevant and is required to understand you or your interests. VERB collects Your Personal Information to record, support, and facilitate Your participation in the activities You select, track Your preferences, provide You with a customized Website experience, to notify You of any updated information and new activities and other related functions offered by VERB, keep You informed about latest content available on the Website, special offers, and other products and services of VERB, to assist You with customer service or technical support issues, to follow up with You after Your visit, to otherwise support Your relationship with VERB or to prevent fraud and unlawful use.
To make our website effective, certain information may be collected each time you visit the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. These encrypted statistics do not identify you personally but provide us the information regarding your visit to the Website and the type of user who is accessing our website and certain browsing activities by you. This data may include the IP address of your server from where the Website is being accessed, the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome, etc.), the operating system of your system, and the Website You last visited before visiting our website. The duration of your stay on our website is also stored in the session along with the date and time of your access. These data are used by VERB to understand the use and number of users visiting the Website. Some of the information related to the Website and Your visit to the Website may be shared by and with the sponsors, investors, advertisers, developers, strategic business partners of VERB, and some associates to enhance and grow our business and the Website to which you give your irrevocable consent, but we assure that this information will never include any of Your Personal Information. This anonymous information is collected using a pixel tag, which is industry-standard technology used by most major websites.
When You use the Website, VERB ELECTRIC‘s servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) may collect information indirectly and automatically about Your activities on the Website, for instance by way of cookies and you give you irrevocable consent for the same and the said process of information collection, VERB will not be held liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever. A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to a user’s browser from a web server and is eventually stored on a user’s computer hard drive. This anonymous information is maintained distinctly and is not linked to the Personal Information you submit to VERB.
Whether you want your web browser to accept cookies or not is up to you. If you haven’t changed your computer’s settings, most likely your browser already accepts cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience all features of the Website. You can also delete your browser cookies or disable them entirely, but this may significantly impact your experience with the Website and may make parts of the Website non-functional or inaccessible. We recommend that you leave them turned on.
We use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the internet and sometimes on this Website. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our products and services, and for the said process VERB will not be held liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. They do not know the name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information about the user.
VERB also uses the log file like other website servers which is the standard measure. They include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and several clicks. We use them to analyse trends, administer the site, track a user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
VERB DOES NOT trade or sell Your Personal Information in any manner, except as specified herein or if express consent is sought from you.
Personal Information provided by you is used only:
- (a) To facilitate your use of the Website;
(b) To respond to your inquiries or fulfil your requests for information about the various services;
(c) To provide You with information about VERB ELECTRIC‘s products/services and to send You information, materials, and offers from VERB;
(d) To send You important information regarding the Website, changes to VERB ELECTRIC‘s terms, conditions, and policies, and/or other administrative information;
(e) To send you surveys and marketing communications that VERB believes may be of interest to you;
(f) To personalize Your experience on the Website and VERB‘s other websites Hometech.in, by presenting advertising, products, and offers tailored to You;
(g) To help you address your problems with the Website including addressing any technical problems;
(h) If You purchase any content or avail of any service from the Website, to complete and fulfil Your purchase, for example, to have Your payments processed, communicate with You regarding Your purchase and provide You with related customer service;
(i) For proper administering of the Website;
(j) To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
(k) To improve the services, content, and advertising on the Website;
(l) To protect the integrity of the Website; and
(m) To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
You acknowledge that apart from Your Personal Information if you upload any content on the Website, such content may contain information including Personal Information and the same may be available to the other users of the Website. VERB will not be liable for the said disclosure and dissemination of such Personal Information to any third parties in any manner whatsoever.
VERB may disclose aggregated information about the use of the Website, but it will never contain Personal Information. VERB does not disclose Personal Information to third parties in the normal course of operations, unless provided herein. However, in situations when VERB is legally obligated to disclose information to the government or other third parties or under a Court order, VERB will do so.
VERB implements standard measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception of Personal Information. However, no internet site can fully eliminate security risks. VERB will not be liable for any illegal act of any third party which breaches the security settings of the website.
2. Shared Personal Information
You are required to submit your information at the time of making an online purchase on the Website. VERB uses an online payment gateway that is operated by a third party and the information that you share with VERB is transferred and shared with such a third-party payment gateway operator. The said operator may also have access to your online purchase history/details that you make from the Website. VERB will not be liable in whatsoever manner for the information shared by you on the third-party payment gateway operator.
Extremely sensitive information like your credit-card details is transacted upon secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care as per current technology. You are advised, however, that internet technology is not 100% safe, and you should exercise discretion on using the same. VERB will not be liable for any illegal act of any third party which breaches the security settings of the website.
3. Data User consent
4. Links to Third Party Websites
The Website may also contain/display third-party advertisements and links to other websites or products and services. VERB does not provide any Personal Information to these third-party websites or agents or advertisers, however, VERB reserves the right to share with you the advertisement mailers on behalf of any other parties. If you choose to open the said third party advertisements, VERB will not be liable in any manner for the act/transaction/information sharing with the said third party.
In the event a vehicle is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical, photographic, or error in pricing information, the company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for a vehicle listed at the incorrect price.
We at VERB continuously strive to upgrade, modify, and improve the product design, features, and specifications, hence the specifications and the pictures shown on the website may be different from the actual product. The specifications and aesthetics keep changing with time and customer needs and will accept the product as manufactured by VERB as per current manufacturing.
VERB strives to ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of Your Personal Information and to protect Your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction. For this purpose, VERB adopts internal reviews of the data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where VERB stores your personal data.
VERB is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information. The Website is also linked to many other sites, and we are not/shall be not responsible for their privacy policies or practices as it is beyond our control.
Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, VERB shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage, or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage, or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event (as defined below).
A “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of VERB and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
VERB will use the information only by the Policy under which the information was collected unless we have received explicit authorization.
VERB may disclose any information VERB Electric may have about You (including Your identity) if VERB determines that such disclosure is necessary for connection with any investigation or complaint regarding Your use of the Website, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) VERB‘s rights or property, or the rights or property of users of the Website, including VERB‘s customers. VERB always reserves the right to disclose any information that VERB deems necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request. VERB also may disclose your information when VERB determines that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
You acknowledge and agree that VERB may preserve any communication by You with VERB through the Website or any Service, and may also disclose such data if required to do so by law or if VERB determines that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
(1) comply with legal process; (2) enforce this, Policy; (3) respond to claims that any such data violates the rights of others; or (4) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of VERB, its employees, users of, or visitors to, the Website, and the public.
7. User Discretion
You can always choose not to provide information and in such cases, if the information required is classified as mandatory, you will not be able to avail of that part of the Services, features, or content.
You can add or update Your Personal Information regularly. When you update information, VERB will keep a copy of the prior version for its records.
VERB may send direct advertisement mailers to you at the address given by you which could contain details of the products or services displayed on VERB or of any third party not associated with VERB. You have the option to opt-out of this direct or third-party mailer VERB respects your privacy and if you do not want to receive e-mail or other communications from VERB, for any query or assistance, feel free to Contact Us.
If you do not want VERB to use Personal Information, for any query or assistance, feel free to Contact Us. It is pertinent to mention that the Disclosure Clause as mentioned hereinabove will be adhered to in any case.
The ‘Help’ portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Further, you can also disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the Website of its manufacturer. However, as cookies allow you to take advantage of some of the Website’s features, some of the Website’s features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled It is, therefore, recommended that you leave the cookies turned on. For instance, if You block or otherwise reject VERB‘s cookies, You will not be able to add items to Your shopping cart, proceed to checkout, download any of VERB‘s Content, or avail of VERB‘s services that require You to log in.
8. General Provisions
Unless stated otherwise, the Policy applies to all information that VERB has about you and your account.
By using this Website and the products, content, and services provided on the Website, You agree and acknowledge that Your Personal Information collected through the Website may be transferred across national boundaries and stored and processed in any country around the world. You also acknowledge that in certain countries or for certain activities, the collection, transfer, storage, and processing of Your information may be undertaken by trusted third-party vendors or agents of VERB such as credit card processors, web hosting providers, communication services, and web analytic providers, to help facilitate VERB in providing certain functions. VERB will not be liable in whatsoever manner for the information shared by you on the third-party payment gateway operator.
VERB ELECTRIC may make changes to this Policy, from time to time at VERB‘s sole discretion or on account of changes in the law. The revised Policy shall be made available on the Website. Your continued use of the Website, following changes to the Policy, will constitute your acceptance of those changes.
VERB may e-mail periodic reminders of the notices and conditions unless you have instructed VERB not to, but you should check the Website frequently to see recent changes. Notwithstanding the above, VERB shall not be required to notify you of any changes made to the Policy.
1. The information, products, and services included in or available on the website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. VWEB and/or its respective suppliers/ affiliates may make improvements and/or changes on the website at any time.
2. VERB and/or its respective suppliers, affiliates, associates, and representatives make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, products, and services contained on the website or for any purpose. All such information, products offered, services offered, etc. are provided on an “as is where is” basis without warranty of any kind. We and/or our respective suppliers, associates, and affiliates hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions about the information, products, and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
4. The material that appears on the website is for informational purposes only. Despite our efforts to provide useful and accurate information, errors may appear from time to time. Before purchasing goods or services through the online purchase portal or through a dealership you’ve read about on the platform, you should confirm with the selected dealer any information that is important to your purchasing decision. VERB is not responsible for and does not guarantee the performance of, any such goods or services.
5. This service is provided to you “as is”. VERB and our affiliates, agents, and licensors cannot and do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, correctness, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose of the information available through the Service (or any information, goods, or services that are referred to, advertised on, or sold through this service). Nor do we guarantee that this information will be error-free or continuously available, or that the service will be free of viruses or other harmful components.
6. VERB reserves the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers. We are not responsible for typographical or photographic errors.
7. You agree and are hereby put on notice, that you are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the website any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, inflammatory, pornographic, profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law. You are solely responsible for the content of any comments you make.
8. We reserve the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the website is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the platform. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions.
9. VERB may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- o Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
o Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic, name, material, or information.
o Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
o Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
o Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, or chain letters.
o Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such a manner.
o Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
o Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services
o Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
o Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
o Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
10. We have no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, we reserve the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
11. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post, or remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion.
12. Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction, and/or dissemination, you are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
13. Software (if any) that is made available to download from the platform, excluding software that may be made available by the end-users through a Communication Service, (“Software”) is the end work of the software provider. Your use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end-user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software (“License Agreement”). You may not install or use any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement unless you first agree to the License Agreement terms.
14. We reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all of the website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
15. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and the website as a result of this agreement or use of the platform. Performance of this agreement by us is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of the rights of the Company to comply with governmental, court, and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the website or information provided to or gathered by the website for such use.
16. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the data subject and the Company for the website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the data subject and the Company for the platform. A printed version of this agreement and any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
17. The purchase of any product or service from a dealer at the website is a transaction solely between you and the dealer, and any question or dispute you may have regarding any such product or service should be addressed directly to the dealer. We have no responsibility or liability for any dealer or your relationship with such dealer.
18. You are responsible for paying the entire amount due on your purchase, including any applicable taxes, shipping, and other charges assessed by the manufacturer, dealer, or financier. For applicable taxes, the manufacturer, dealer, or financier will advise you subsequently of the exact amount of tax due on your purchase. We have no responsibility whatsoever for any miscalculation or omission by a Merchant of applicable taxes on any sale.
19. You hereby agree to release the Company, its suppliers, service partners, agents, employees, consultants, officers, and directors from all claims, demands, and damages, whether actual or consequential, of every kind, whether known or unknown, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or relating to any listings, transactions, or any other use of the platform.
• The specific details of this brochure or any other form of printed communication that you have do not apply to any particular product supplied or offered for sale. The manufacturers reserve the right to vary any specifications, including the colors and price, with or without notice at such times in such manner as deemed appropriate. Do note that major as well as minor iterations may be involved. This publication shall not constitute under any circumstances whatsoever - an offer by the Company to any individual.
• While all possible efforts are made to ensure the specification accuracy before printing, all brochures are prepared and printed several weeks or months in advance of the actual distribution of all products and hence consequently cannot always immediately reflect either the changes in specification or some isolated cases the provision of a particular feature. Hence, customers are always advised to discuss all specific details with the supplying Dealer, especially if a selection is dependent upon one of the features advertised.
• In no event shall our dealership be liable for any damages whatsoever, including special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this brochure or any other printed communication you may access or your use of the content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK
• All content published or otherwise accessible through this printed communication is protected by copyright. The Content, and the copyright in the Content, are owned or controlled by Pimit InfoTech Corp, our distributor, or our distributor’s content suppliers.
• You may only use or reproduce the Content for your own personal and non-commercial use. The Content may not be otherwise used, reproduced, broadcast, published, or retransmitted without the prior written permission of the copyright holder. You must abide by all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content on or accessed through this App/website and maintain such notices in the Content.
Copyright © VERB ELECTRIC. All rights reserved.